如何使用 STEP 7 Basic V10.5 装载一个项目到 CPU?
文档编号：42637263| 文档类型：常问问题| 发布时间：2023年10月16日
内容预览： 描述： 为了将项目数据装载到 CPU，需要建立一个在编程设备与 CPU 之间的在线连接。 下面列表描述了在 STEP 7 Basic V10.5 中装载一个项目到 CPU 的步骤。 ......
In the following video we show you the download for an S7-1500 CPU.
To load project data into the CPU you need an online connection between your programming device and the device or CPU. Under circumstances it might be necessary first to reset the S7-1500 CPU to the factory settings if the module memory is not initialized automatically. If the CPU has only one IP address and no hardware configuration has been downloaded, you will always get the "Not compatible" message during the online connection.
The project data must be consistent. If the project has not been compiled, the project data is compiled automatically before being loaded. In the "Load preview" dialog, messages are displayed and the actions required for loading are proposed.
- It is only necessary to stop the CPU if the device configuration is loaded or if you have changed the texts in the text lists. If you have loaded only blocks into the CPU, you do not need to put the module into "STOP" mode.
- In the "Text libraries" line (only with S7-1500) we recommend that you select the "Consistent loading" action. In this way all message texts and text list entries are loaded into the CPU.
In this video we show you how to load a project for the S7-1500 into the CPU in STEP 7 (TIA Portal). However, you can also download individual components such as the hardware configuration and the software modules.
- Right-click on your station and navigate to "Download to device" in the context menu.
- In the project navigation, you mark the folder PLC_1, for example.
- You can also use the "Download to device" icon in the toolbar to load the changed project data, device configuration and the STEP 7 program into the CPU.
- With the first download the "Extended download to device" dialog opens. Define your PG/PC interface and click the "Start search" button.
If you enable the option "Show All Compatible Nodes", all the accessible devices are shown with their IP addresses and you can load your program directly into the CPU without having to change the IP address of the module in the offline project.
- After the node has been found, the station is displayed with the IP address. The online connection with the IP address is displayed in the "Online status information" field. Click on "Load".
that the IP address of your CPU configured in the device configuration must match the IP address of the CPU that is accessible online.
- Messages are displayed in the "Load preview" dialog and the necessary actions for loading are suggested. The "Load" button becomes active as soon as it is possible to load. Click on “Load”.
- Finally, the "Load results" dialog opens informing you whether the loading procedure was successful. Click the "Finish" button to put the CPU into "RUN" mode.
After the project data has been loaded into the device and the CPU is back in "RUN" mode, you can carry out the test and diagnostics functions on your CPU.
Note on downloading an earlier version of STEP 7 (TIA Portal) (S7-1200 CPU)
If you have loaded a project with STEP 7 (TIA Portal) V12 (or higher) into an S7-1200 CPU and would then like to make more downloads with an earlier version of STEP 7 (V11, for example), you have to reset the CPU to the factory settings. You can do this either with the current version of STEP 7 (TIA Portal) or with a Micro Memory Card.
Note on S7 routing to an HMI device (S7-1500)
The S7 routing to an HMI device cannot be executed if the option "Use different method to assign IP address" is enabled in the Properties of the CPU S7-1500. Connect the HMI device over the second PROFINET interface [X2], because a fixed IP address point is needed from the STEP 7 project for S7 routing.
you will find in our manual under Online and diagnostic functions.
FAQ changes since last release
The FAQ has been revised and the video added.
- 在STEP 7 Basic V10.5中如何使用本地错误处理查询出现的错误？
- 如何使用 WinCC flexible 通过 S7 路由传输项目到操作面板上?
- 为什么在下载STEP 7 (TIA Portal) V13项目到CPU后仍然无法在S7-1500CPU的display中看到变量监控表?
- 在 STEP 7 Basic V10.5 中，如何计算物理流量（例如质量流量）测量值的总和？
- 互联网上的哪些条目是用于移植项目到 STEP 7 (TIA 博途)和 WinCC (TIA 博途)？
- 安装 STEP 7 Basic V10.5 的条件是什么？
- SIMATIC S7-1200 & Step7 Basic V10.5使用介绍
- 如何移植集成在 SETP 7 中的 WinCC Flexible 的项目到 WinCC（TIA Portal）？
- 移植 STEP7 V5.x 项目到 STEP7 Professional V11用户指导